Back to Careers Hub
Fancy Becoming a Summer Camp Ambassador?
If you can’t stop talking about the awesome summer you had at camp in America, and the flashbacks are real, we might just need to have you on our team!
Our National Support Team is absolutely critical to our success, and the success of all our participants on our Summer Camp program.
Members of our National Support Team meet with our applicants who’re brand new to the Summer Camp experience to help get them ready for hiring and answer questions they have.
Their main role is to pre-screen applicants in a face to face interview which lasts about 40 minutes.
If you’d like to have a read through the full job description, head here.
- The program starts in September 2018
- We run a training day in central Birmingham
- We’ll pay you for every interview you complete
- You’ll also get involved in promoting our brand
What Skills do you Need?
- You need to have been to Summer Camp at least once
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- You’ll need to be enthusiastic, creative, and passionate
- You’re paid for every interview you complete
- We’ll give you full training to get you set up
- The ability to work around your existing commitments
- An opportunity to enhance your CV and build your skills