We appreciate that your son or daughter breaking the news to you that they are off to America for three months might make you a little anxious! Rest assured, the safety of our participants is our number one concern. A summer at camp is a brilliant and affordable way to safely travel abroad.
Here are just some ways we ensure the safety of our participants:
- 24/7 hotline while they are in the USA for any concerns or emergencies
- We provide constant support and communication in preparation for their trip
- They will attend an orientation before they depart AND almost a week of training when they arrive at camp
- All travel arrangements will be explained well before departure
- We only work with the very best camps in America
- These camps are incredibly safe after all, they are built for the safety of campers and staff alike!
Benefits of Camp
A summer at camp has so much to offer:
- An excellent opportunity to gain independence while being fully supported and safe throughout their experience
- Making lifelong connections and friendships
- A great addition to their CV
- Hands-on experience working with kids
- Build confidence, teamwork and communication skills, and many other transferrable life skills!
- Connections and opportunities
What does USA Summer Camp provide?
At USA Summer Camp, we strive to ensure the process of getting to camp is seamless and stress-free. We include:
- We will find them a fantastic job out in the States
- There are two different pricing options available – flights included or the choice of booking their own return flights
- Highest camp salary compared to other companies
- Medical insurance for their full duration at camp
- J1 visa sponsorship, paperwork and support
- Food and accommodation will be provided
- 24/7 Hotline in the USA
- Support and guidance throughout the application process
- Training before departure
What can you do to help?
Here are a few ways you can help:
- Encourage them! Help them be excited for this new chapter and allow them to feel confident with their decision to make a difference this summer and be a 200 role model for the amazing kids at camp
- While they are away, or even before they go, a care package of home goodies always goes down well!
- At camp, they may experience some homesickness which is normal. Support them and give them the extra boost of confidence they need that they CAN do this.